Friday 20 July 2012

Which Lecturer do you think I LIKE?

I know him when he started teaching me in subject Computer Modelling & Creativity. He was not supposed to teach the subject but the lecturer that are supposed to teach the subject was on study leave.

At first when i heard his name, I NEVER THOUGHT that he was Malay but some other race and came from Arab, I thought so.

His name was Mr Ridha Omar. He was the Deputy Dean of GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA course.

THIS IS HIM !

He was a senior lecturer with academic qualification in MIT(Computer Science), Bach. of Comp. Sc.
Mr Ridha taught subjects like :-

1. COMPUTER MODELING & CREATIVITY
2. MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM INTERFACE DESIGN
3. SOCIAL & PROFESSIONAL ISSUES
4. TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP ( new subject added for this semester)


Besides, I might wanted him to become my supervisor during my final year project. \(^^,)/

No comments:

Post a Comment