Friday 20 July 2012

Accomodation

Uniten provide 2 types of apartment for female students & another 2 types for male students. Here in Uniten, we didn't called the apartment for students as hostels but, rather we called it as "Kelompok".

The apartments provided are comfortable with well-equipped furniture.
In this semester, I lived in Kelompok Murni which are provided with a single bedroom in which each house has 4 room. A single room type apartment rental rates for Degree,Master,and Doctor of Philosopy Program was RM280.00 per month in which it was RM1120.00 per semester. Compared to Ilmu Kelompok, I know that Kelompok Murni was a bit expensive but, it is worth it.














An exciting competition was held by the Kelompok Murni.

I'd love to participate it but I'M SHY. What can I do? Just regret it.. huhu

Anyway, I enjoyed staying in the Kelompok. It's quite fun knowing each other. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment